Liberty Health Sciences Receives Processor Provisional License From the State Of Ohio

Liberty Health Sciences Receives Processor Provisional License At the State Of Ohio

Liberty, together with their Ohio-based joint venture partner, the Schottenstein Group, will focus on securing a Certificate of Operation over the next several months. The Processor provisional permit follows the awarding of the Provisional dispensary permit in June 2018 in the city of Dayton. Liberty owns 50.1% of the Processor provisional permit and the Provisional dispensary license with the Schottenstein Group owning the remaining 49.9%. “We are extremely pleased to be able to bring our high quality medical cannabis processing methods to the citizens of Ohio,” stated George Scorsis, CEO of Liberty Health Sciences. “The state of Ohio represents a great opportunity for Liberty with our approach to providing quality merchandise for patients in need. The list of approved conditions in the country under the medical cannabis program, results in a sizable potential patient base for Liberty.” Liberty currently processes a complete range of goods in their Florida operations which range from tinctures to capsules and in which it has established a track record for consistent high quality merchandise for medical patients. Liberty will bring these same methods to Ohioand products to the extent they’re allowed for under the Ohio regulations. “Our consumer is central to what we do,” said George Scorsis. “Our priority is to offer the best possible answer to our patients which requires Liberty to be able to offer a complete range of cannabis products to suit our customer’s specific needs. Our objective is for patients continue to return to Liberty due to the consistent and dependable products we provide.” Liberty is your cannabis provider committed to providing a reliable, high quality cannabis experience based on our real care for all cannabis users and a focus on operational excellence from seed to sale and beyond. Liberty approach to growth opportunities maximizes returns while keeping consumers’ . To find out more, please see: www.libertyhealthsciences.com.        May be deemed to be forward-looking statements. Forward-looking statements in this news release include, but aren’t limited to, expectations related to the Company’s production capabilities, expectations regarding the receipt of all necessary approvals from the Ohio Department of Commerce, expectations regarding the opening of new dispensaries, and the Company’s future expansion and growth plans. Forward-looking statements necessarily involve known and unknown risks, including, without limitation, risks related to general economic conditions; adverse industry events; marketing costs; loss of markets; potential legislative and regulatory developments involving medical marijuana; inability to access sufficient capital from internal and external sources, and/or inability to access sufficient capital on favourable terms; the medical marijuana industry in the United States generally, income tax and regulatory matters; the ability of Liberty to implement its business plans; competition; crop failure; interest and currency rate fluctuations and other risks. Readers are cautioned that the foregoing list is not exhaustive. Readers are cautioned not to place undue reliance on forward-looking statements as there can be no assurance that the plans, intentions or expectations upon which they are placed will occur. Such information, although considered reasonable by management at the time of preparation, may prove to be incorrect and actual results may differ materially from those expected. Forward-looking statements contained in this news release are expressly qualified by this cautionary statement.

Published at Thu, 18 Oct 2018 16:02:39 +0000

Posted in: News

Comments are closed.